Re: Command line struggles - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From imad
Subject Re: Command line struggles
Date
List pgsql-admin
See this link from PostgreSQL 8.2 official documentation.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/interactive/app-createuser.html

It clearly describes the details and sitches of the createuser binary.
And also, I would recommend using this documentation rather than
a book which may (actually will) contain references from older versions.

--Imad
www.EnterpriseDB.com