Re: [GENERAL] Is there anyway to... - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From imad
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Is there anyway to...
Date
Re: [GENERAL] Is there anyway to...  (Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-sql
Or you can probably use a PostgreSQL administration tool for scheduled
jobs. I know a number of such tools which provide this feature and
EnterpriseDB Management Server is one of them.

--Imad
www.EnterpriseDB.com