pgAdmin 4 v6.3 installed OK but will not run - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Peter Johnson
Subject pgAdmin 4 v6.3 installed OK but will not run
Date
List pgadmin-support

Context: Windows 10 desktop, python 3.8.7, pgAdmin 4 v4, pgAdmin 4 v5.

I have been running pgAdmin 4 v5 for a year+ with no problems. I installed
pgadmin4-6.3-x64.exe. The installation was trouble-free. On opening, there are
signs of execution activity but then nothing, the program fails to start.

Also now pgAdmin 4 v5 shows the same behaviour and then fails to start. pgAdmin 4 v4
still starts & runs successfully.

I have repeated the software download and uninstalled/reinstalled, with and without
running as administrator.

I would like to get v6 running. I cannot find any logs that indicate what is happening at
startup. Is there a detailed log I can turn on or do you have any other suggestions?

--

Kind regards,
Peter Johnson