Can postgresql store its data on raw device now? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lizzy M
Subject Can postgresql store its data on raw device now?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

    I have an problem: can postgresql store its data on the raw disks now?

    I have checked the mail list and manual, but haven’t found the
answer. In some early mails, they mentioned pg didn’t support this
character. But how about now? Raw disk may reduce the risks brought by
file system, so I want to use it to store my data.

    Thanks a lot.

Yours Sincerely,
Liz