free WINDOWS rekall? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Typing80wpm@aol.com
Subject free WINDOWS rekall?
Date
List pgsql-general
Chris -  Thanks so much for your suggestion to visit www.rekallrevealed.org.  I just read over the entire site, and it does not appear that there is a free Windows automatic install package for Rekall, and I am really not in a position to attempt to take some kind of source code and attempt to generate a windows package, especially if it would all be done for me for a reasonable $60 (I forget exact price).  Or, am I mistaken regarding a free windows version of Rekall?

On Tue, Apr 26, 2005 at 09:30:49PM -0400, Typing80wpm@aol.com wrote:
>    I just downloaded the windows demo for Rekall, which is an MSAccess
>    like product (loosely speaking) with native drivers for postgresql and
>    some other engines (plus odbc for yet others).  I was a bit confused
>    on certain things so I emailed my questions, and the president of the
>    company replied.
>

>    It wasnt clear what product I should purchase for windows, and he said
>    that the basic $60 rekall gives you both windows and linux versions.

You know there is a free version of Rekall as well as the paid for one
do you?  Take a look at http://www.rekallrevealed.org

               http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq