Re: UTF-8 docs - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Jürgen Purtz
Subject Re: UTF-8 docs
Date
List pgsql-docs
Arguments pro and contra diagrams are not the central focus of SGML to
XML conversion, nevertheless: "Diagrams" didn't mean any binary format -
only SVN or any other text-format is acceptable. And: if the SVN source
is generated by any program like Inkscape it tends to get unreadable.
But if we develop a SVN-library with our own predefined graphical
elements, the SVN source gets very clear. The discussion of 2011
mentioned below was continued in 2016:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/5690218B.9060103%40purtz.de.

Regards, Jürgen Purtz