Re: Audit-trail engine: getting the application's layer user_id - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject Re: Audit-trail engine: getting the application's layer user_id
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello all,

I know I may be asking too much, but I have a very limited C/C++ (as well as PostgreSQL internal architecture) knowledge. I've tried compiling the C source code Manuel sent as a PostgreSQL loadable module on Visual Studio .NET 2003 (C++) without success (lots of missing identifiers, "int Datum" redefinition and other things I didn't really understood). The comments in the Postgres 8.0 manual didn't help much.

If anyone could put me on the right direction on how to write/build C/C++ PostgreSQL on the Windows platform (specifically Windows XP) I would be grateful as I really need this thing working as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Marcelo.