Re: Anything the international community can do for you?

From: damien@dalibo.info
Subject: Re: Anything the international community can do for you?
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

Anything the international community can do for you?  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Anything the international community can do for you?  (, )
 Re: Anything the international community can do for you?  ("Gilberto Castillo", )
 Re: Anything the international community can do for you?  (Muhammad Hashim Malik, )
  Re: Anything the international community can do for you?  (Michael Paquier, )

Le 14.11.2015 01:57, Josh Berkus a écrit :
> Jean-Paul, Damien, PostgreSQL.FR members:
>
> Is there anything the international PostgreSQL community can do to help
> in the Paris crisis?
>
> My condolences ... given relatives in both Israel and NYC, I know what
> it's like.

Hi Josh,

Thanks for your message.

France is waking up with this terrible news. Unfortunately there's not
much we can do at the PostgreSQL community level I think, except trying
to keep calm and carry on.

The annual meeting of the PostgreSQLFr association is scheduled next
wednesday in Paris. There's also a 2-days open source conference this
week. Right now I don't know whether these events will be cancelled or
not.

--
Damien