Misc. Win32 questions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers-win32

From Ian Barwick
Subject Misc. Win32 questions
Date
List pgsql-hackers-win32
Hi

can someone confirm the following obvervations / questions
regarding PostgreSQL on Windows (I'm writing an article and don't want
to give wrong information):

- the directory with the various bin utilities (initdb etc.)  isn't
appended to the system path during installation;

- a reboot during / after installation is not necessary;

- there's no tab-expansion support in psql. Is that a licensing
issue or a Windows issue?

- is the only way to start initdb and co. from the Windows
command-prompt thingy?

- how can I reload the server after changing a config file (without forcibly
stopping / starting the server)?

- (embarassing question) how do I execute a command on the Windows
command line thingy where the path has a space in it (C:\Program
Files\...)?

Thanks

Ian Barwick