Re: v604 in Maven - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Guillaume Smet
Subject Re: v604 in Maven
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi Kris,

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 8:46 PM, Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com> wrote:
> I have no idea who uploaded the other versions, but it seems pretty random.
>  I'm not a real maven believer myself, so it's difficult to gauge the
> benefit.  How many other people really care about the maven repo?

I think we are a lot of people using Maven and PostgreSQL for our
in-house projects. And I know Open Source projects which are mavenized
and are using the "old" version of the driver too.

It would be nice to have the new version in the repository.

I think most people don't mention it because 8.3-603 is good enough
and they don't have any problem with it.

--
Guillaume