Re: Help converting constraint triggers - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Chris Hoover
Subject Re: Help converting constraint triggers
Date
List pgsql-admin
I tried running this an a test db, and it got some, but not all of the
constraint triggers.  Is there anything else to try?

Also, was my interpretation of the constraint trigger correct?  While
there are many constraint triggers defined, I don't think the volume
is large enough to make it prohibitive for me to just convert them by
hand.

Thanks,

Chris