7.3 and user permissions - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Chris Hoover
Subject 7.3 and user permissions
Date
List pgsql-admin
I'm having a strange issue.  I just created a new user with createdb
and createuser permissions.  The user only has permissions to view the
data in one database.  However, when I login to any db as him, I am
able to select data from tables that he has no select permisisons on.
The user is not in any groups.

Does anyone know what is going on, or something I'm over looking.  The
tables are in the public schema and a few others.

Also, I would really prefer that this user only have access to his one
db and not able to see anything in the other db's.  Is this possible?

Thanks,

Chris
PG 7.3.4 (I know, we're working on a plan to go to 8)