Re: Install pgadmin4 on Fedora 30 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: Install pgadmin4 on Fedora 30
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

On Mon, 2019-05-20 at 10:52 +0200, Michael Monerau wrote:
> I can't see a pgadmin4 package in the Fedora 30 official RPM (
> https://www.pgadmin.org/download/pgadmin-4-rpm/).
>
> What is the best way to install pgadmin4 on Fedora 30, or is there a
> roadmap where pgadmin4 gets included in the RPM?

As Dave wrote, I'm having issues at post-installation phase. We are on it. Once
we solve the issue, Fedora 30 packages will be out along with other supported
releases.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Attachment