Re: Fwd: vacuuming template0 gave ERROR - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From adey
Subject Re: Fwd: vacuuming template0 gave ERROR
Date
List pgsql-admin
Thanks Tom - datfrozenxid has been the same for at least the last month on template0 and 1

adey <adey11@gmail.com> writes:
> select datname, age(datfrozenxid), datfrozenxid, current_date, current_time
> FROM pg_database

> If template0 shouldn't be touched (and I don't know of deliberate access to
> it), why is this changing please?

Because current xid is changing and template0's datfrozenxid is not.

Nonetheless, if template0 is properly frozen then you don't need to
vacuum it, regardless of what age(datfrozenxid) says.

                       regards, tom lane