Postgresql Replication - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nareen S
Subject Postgresql Replication
Date
List pgsql-general
Current Setup
I am having a Mailserver running on Postfix.For the same I had configured  a High Availability Solution using Heartbeat and DRBD for replication.The setup is like Primary/Secondary Node Servers and all mails are replicated to secondary using DRBD.If primary server fails secondary will be up with mails ..
The total number of users is 600 users,and Hardware used is Two Compaq servers with SCSI HDD,1 GB RAM each,
Network-100Mbps

New Planned Setup
Now I am planning for Postgresql server in the same setup.I want to know will it work in the same setup.ie if I configure
a new device in drbd can I get HA for postgresql also.If I use DRBD for postgresql also ,will it affects the existing setups.Finally  if it is not possible what is the next option for this.

Thanks for any Help

Regards
John