Re: SQLColAttribute and SQL_DESC_BASE_TABLE_NAME - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Lothar Behrens
Subject Re: SQLColAttribute and SQL_DESC_BASE_TABLE_NAME
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi,

I had the problems only on my Mac OS X. After using
SQL_DESC_TABLE_NAME, I had success.

Don't know the difference and why there is a difference between Mac
and Windows. Linux had the

same problem - solved by the patch from Mac.

Lothar