- Mailing list pgsql-general

From Regina Obe
Subject
Date
List pgsql-general
> On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 12:39:12PM -0500, Regina Obe wrote:

>> HANDLING ISSUES

>> If you have contributed nothing to our project and you make
>> demands for change, we will try to tell you that kindly and
>> request you to change or leave.

> May I kindly ask for a bit more explanation on this one ?

> It seems a bit narrow ?

> Thanks,
> Karsten Hilbert
> --
> GPG key ID E4071346 @ eu.pool.sks-keyservers.net
> E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346

I'm not sure the best way to word this one.  I agree it needs more
clarity. The reason I put it in there is because of this:

https://github.com/opal/opal/issues/942

You see that guy strand.  From the way he talked, I thought he was a core
member of Opal and had contributed a lot.

On further inspection I discovered his only contribution was the
contributor code of conduct.

So the purpose is to try to prevent people who don't care about our
project from telling us how to run our project.

Thanks,
Regina