Re: Sorry about the GIN docs :( - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: Sorry about the GIN docs :(
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Waaah! Don't apply that it's completely unfinished!!!  And not to
mention still has parts copied and pasted from GiST docs without
modification.  I believe Oleg or Teodor plans to finish it up....

--
Chris Kings-Lynne
BSc (hons)

Director