Re: Resolving the python 2 -> python 3 mess - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marco Atzeri
Subject Re: Resolving the python 2 -> python 3 mess
Date
Re: Resolving the python 2 -> python 3 mess  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
Am 17.02.2020 um 17:49 schrieb Tom Lane:
> We've had multiple previous discussions of $SUBJECT (eg [1][2]),
> without any resolution of what to do exactly.  Thinking about this
> some more, I had an idea that I don't think has been discussed.
> To wit:
>
> 1. On platforms where Python 2.x is still supported, recommend that
> packagers continue to build both plpython2 and plpython3, same as now.

there is some documentation on how to build both ?
The INSTALL gives no hint.

And how to build for multiples 3.x ?

Currently for Cygwin package I am building only 2.x and it is clearly
not a good situation.

Regards
Marco