Re: [PROPOSAL] Shared Ispell dictionaries - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tomas Vondra
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Shared Ispell dictionaries
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Arthur,

Sorry for the delay, I somehow missed this thread ...

On 12/27/2017 10:20 AM, Arthur Zakirov wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 07:03:48PM +0100, Pavel Stehule wrote:
>>
>> Tomas had some workable patches related to this topic
>>

> Tomas, have you planned to propose it?

I believe Pavel was referring to this extension:

    https://github.com/tvondra/shared_ispell

I wasn't going to submit that as in-core solution, but I'm happy you're
making improvements in that direction. I'll take a look at your patch
shortly.

ragards