Re: Commands linked to pg_wrapper not working with non-root users - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Commands linked to pg_wrapper not working with non-root users
Date
List pgsql-general
On 04/11/2018 04:49 PM, Jonathan Leroy - Inikup wrote:
>> Another thought do you have the PGDATA environment variable set for your
>> user1?
>
> Nope.
>
> Maybe I will try to "dissect" pg_wrapper to find where the error
> occurs, but the script is quite complex...

Does this happen for the other commands also? e.g:

pg_dump -V

Also what happens if you do:

psql 9.4 main -V

Substituting your cluster name for main if required.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com