Re: invalid resource manager ID in primary checkpoint record - Mailing list pgsql-general

From ascot.moss@gmail.com
Subject Re: invalid resource manager ID in primary checkpoint record
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi, any idea? can you  please advise?

On 10 Sep 2013, at 3:22 AM, ascot.moss@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> For special testing reason, I am trying to restore PG from a backup that the basebase is from Standby and WAL files
arefrom Master.  During recovery phase, for every WAL file process, it returned 'invalid resource manager ID in primary
checkpointrecord' and paused, I had to manually run "$PGBIN/pg_resetxlog -f $PG_DATA" many times, is there a way to set
PGto ignore this kind of errors.