Re: "could not open file" issue - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Daniel Caune
Subject Re: "could not open file" issue
Date
List pgsql-sql

> De : Alvaro Herrera [mailto:alvherre@commandprompt.com]
>
> Daniel Caune wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is there any way to solve the following issue without dropping the
> > table?
> >
> >   select count(*) from eventplayerleaveroom;
> >   ERROR:  could not access status of transaction 3164404766
> >   DETAIL:  could not open file "pg_clog/0BC9": No such file or directory
>
> Are the files in pg_clog close to the vicinity of 0BC9?

I don't have any skill in PostgreSQL administration.  However I took a look at /var/lib/postgresql/8.1/main/pg_clog and
thereis no file close to the vicinity of 0BC9 ;  the last file in that directory is:

-rw-------  1 postgres postgres 221184 2006-04-24 19:27 00C9

A bit far from 0BC9...  Do you have any diagnostic?