Re: Call for design: PostgreSQL mugs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Basil Bourque
Subject Re: Call for design: PostgreSQL mugs
Date
Re: Call for design: PostgreSQL mugs  (Cyclix <cyclix@tpg.com.au>)
List pgsql-general
Other folks posted much more clever and original ideas than mine here. But for a mug I would actually enjoy seeing on my desk daily…

--> Lift the rounded-corner blue bar off the top of the PostgreSQL.org web site:
and wrap around a white mug.

So, the left-handed see the elephant head and "PostgreSQL".
The right-handed see "The world's most advanced open source database.".

PostgreSQLThe world's most advanced open source database.

--Basil Bourque