Re: Buildfarm failure on ecpg/test/pgtypeslib - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jim Nasby
Subject Re: Buildfarm failure on ecpg/test/pgtypeslib
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Oh, I didn't realize there was a CVSup server. I think it'd be good
to promote that over CVS, as it's (supposedly) much easier on the
hosting machine.

Andrew, is there a way to get the buildfarm to use cvsup instead of
cvs? Does the script just call cvs via the shell?