Re: Export as csv - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Barrington-Hughes, Alan
Subject Re: Export as csv
Date
List pgadmin-support
+1 for tsv and insert statements

Cheers, Alan
--
Alan Barrington-Hughes

On Nov 1, 2017, at 4:00 AM, matshyeq <matshyeq@gmail.com> wrote:

****This email did not originate from the Premier, Inc. network. Use caution when opening attachments or clicking on URLs.*****

.
+1
It would be definitely very welcome feature.
You may consult how is that done in sqldeveloper by Oracle for a good reference (csv, tsv, custom-separated, html, excel, sql statements etc... file or clipboard; quotes, no quotes, custom quotes, header, no header - pretty much everything is well thought through there, well maybe except 3 screens to go through)

Thank you,
Kind Regards
~Maciek