RE: [HACKERS] FW: Query - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ansley, Michael
Subject RE: [HACKERS] FW: Query
Date
List pgsql-hackers
No, we don't support anything like this.  This is the ability to create a
link in one database that points to a table in another database, so that it
can be accessed as if local.  The other database can be a separate instance
(a concept which PG doesn't really have), or even on another machine.

MikeA