RE: [HACKERS] Planning final assault on query length limits - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ansley, Michael
Subject RE: [HACKERS] Planning final assault on query length limits
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Well, I'm doing the pg_dump thing at the moment.  If nobody has stepped up
to the plate by the time I'm finished, and if nobody objects to my style too
much (Tom, comments from the psql changes?), I'll have a shot.  This was the
reason that I started on the query string limit in the first place, anyway.

I'll be slowing right up on my day job at the end of next week, so I should
have a fair amount of time to stick into it for a couple of weeks after
that, which should be enough to get pg_dump finished.

MikeA