RE: [INTERFACES] MsAccess and ODBC Postgres: table structure modi fication - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Ansley, Michael
Subject RE: [INTERFACES] MsAccess and ODBC Postgres: table structure modi fication
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
The data structure of linked tables in Access is read-only.  You can query,
modify, and add data to a linked table, but that is all.  And you can only
modify if a primary key has been identified by Access, or specified by you
on request from Access when you link the table.

If you need to modify the structure of a table, you have to use the native
tools, or something like ERWin, and then delete and re-link the table in
Access.

MikeA