Changes affecting the JDBC archive - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Mount
Subject Changes affecting the JDBC archive
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Due to problems with some parts of the world not being able to access the
http://www.retep.org.uk/ site for the JDBC driver archives (ie: the past
precompiled drivers, the current pre-beta driver etc), I'm currently moving
that site to a new ISP.

Because of this, there may be a brief break in email going to any
retep.org.uk email address, namely peter@retep.org.uk and to the web site.

Hopefully this will be brief, but it may take the DNS a couple of days to
see the changes.

If you need to contact me at the home address, then please use one of the
following addresses.

peter@maidast.demon.co.uk
peter@retepdigital.com
me@petermount.com

Hopefully everything else will be working properly before long, and the
retep.org.uk domain will be back online.

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support Officer, Maidstone Borough Council