RE: JDBC Patch - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Peter Mount
Subject RE: JDBC Patch
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
The problem is that there are so many different places it can go. I was
thinking of moving the version stuff into DriverClass.java (which is built
dynamically by make), but I'm not sure how adding malefile.global would
affect the compilation process.

However, JDBC needs:

Full string:    "7.0.2"
Major version:    7
Minor version:    0

and those are just from memory.

If I get chance today, I'll look into it.

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support Officer, Maidstone Borough Council