RE: [HACKERS] CORBA STATUS - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Mount
Subject RE: [HACKERS] CORBA STATUS
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I agree with you Bruce, as replacing the current protocol with IIOP
would IMHO be a bad idea, and possibly not be implementable on some
platforms.

PS: Theres a Corba/Java example in the source. Works only for Java2 (as
it has a limited orb).

Peter