RE: [HACKERS] It's PR time! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Mount
Subject RE: [HACKERS] It's PR time!
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I'll have to check /.

The 60Gb Astronomical DB is probably the TASS project (which I'm
associated with), but it's not 60Gb yet (about 18 at the moment), but
it's going to grow by about 200Mb a day when it really starts.

The best person (who I know is on atleast the interfaces list) is Chris
Robertson (I think I have his surname correct), but I only have his
email address at home.

You may find it on http://www.tass-survey.org

Peter

--