Re: Utilities for managing streaming replication servers? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vibhor Kumar
Subject Re: Utilities for managing streaming replication servers?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mar 23, 2011, at 11:48 AM, Toby Corkindale wrote:

> I wondered if there were any software packages floating around to manage servers using streaming replication with Pg?
>
> ie. To handle failing over and adjusting the config to promote a slave; and performing the steps of syncing and
restartingto bring up a new slave.

You can try repmgr developed by 2nd Quadrant. Link is given below:
http://projects.2ndQuadrant.com/repmgr

You can also try with pgpool failover feature:
http://pgpool.projects.postgresql.org/

Thanks & Regards,
Vibhor Kumar
EnterpriseDB Corporation