Re: Slony-I for upgrades - was Re: In the belly of the beast (MySQLCon) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Decibel!
Subject Re: Slony-I for upgrades - was Re: In the belly of the beast (MySQLCon)
Date
List pgsql-general
On Apr 18, 2008, at 2:42 PM, Chris Browne wrote:
> However, it is unusual for a database to consist of just one table of
> that sort.  If you have a case like this, it will make plenty of sense
> to split this set of tables into pieces, and add them in at least
> somewhat incrementally.

Does anyone happen to have any scripts/code that will just trawl
through a database, adding tables to a set one at a time?
--
Decibel!, aka Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect  decibel@decibel.org

Attachment