Re: BUG #16531: listen_addresses wide open? - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Bee.Lists
Subject Re: BUG #16531: listen_addresses wide open?
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> On Jul 8, 2020, at 7:44 PM, David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The intent is good, but as Tom’s initial response said the situation presented could not be duplicated.  Lacking a
functioningdemonstration of the wrong behavior there isn’t much else to do.  If someone wants to read this and try to
replicatethe described problem, good for them.  That is beyond what I’d expect here given that this is a first report
forthe issue and light on details at that (like how exactly does your application connect).

> David J.

OK that’s fine.  Like I said, just thought I’d let someone know.

Cheers, Bee