Re: plpgsql returning resultset - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Roberts, Jon
Subject Re: plpgsql returning resultset
Date
List pgsql-general
PostgreSQL has table partitioning in it so you don't have to dynamically
figure out which table to get the data from.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/interactive/ddl-partitioning.html

However, you can achieve dynamic SQL in plpgsql too.
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/interactive/ecpg-dynamic.html

Jon