Re: Another error message - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ryan C. Bonham
Subject Re: Another error message
Date
List pgsql-general
That is definatly a message from theh linux kernel. I seem to remember that
there was a bug in one of teh 2.4.X kernel that caused that, you could try
looking in the LKM Mailing list for an awnser, but my guess woudl be
updating your Kernel to the new Redhat Kernel's will fix it.

LKM Archive are avaliable at
http://www.uwsg.indiana.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/index.html