UPDATE: ERROR: relation_info: Relation 41069 not found - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ryan C. Bonham
Subject UPDATE: ERROR: relation_info: Relation 41069 not found
Date
List pgsql-general
Ok, I dumped teh view and recreated it, and now pgadmin and phppgadmin will
both open the view.. My problem is that Visula Basic will not.. I get the
same error message as below.. I have tried pointing the recordset to the
view, i have tried using giving it the select statment directly, and nothign
seems to work.. Anyone have any ideas??