pgadmin question - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Michael Meskes
Subject pgadmin question
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
I just installed pgadmin 6.5.4. When I start it it asks for a Datasource
where I choose the postgresql ODBC driver. I also enter my postgres user as
user. With M$ Access this setup works. However, pgadmin gives me error 430,
i.e. "Class does not support Automation or does not support expected
interface".

Any idea what went wrong?

Michael

Email: Michael@Fam-Meskes.De           | Use PostgreSQL!