\d shows all my tables twice - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Karl DeBisschop
Subject \d shows all my tables twice
Date
List pgsql-general
I'm using the postgresql-6.5.3-1 rpm from PostgreSQLs website on
redhat 6.0

Some time between yesterday and today postgres developed the habit of
listing all may table twice when I do \d or \dS from psql.  Right now
this is only annoying, but does this mean there is a system corruption
I need to fix?

I've destroyed all my databases other than template1 and vacuumed in
template1.  My next thought is to reinstall, but I'd rather not if I
don't have too.

--
Karl DeBisschop <kdebisschop@alert.infoplease.com>
617.832.0332 (Fax: 617.956.2696)

Information Please - your source for FREE online reference
http://www.infoplease.com  - Your Ultimate Fact Finder
http://kids.infoplease.com - The Great Homework Helper

Netsaint Development
http://netsaintplug.sourceforge.net