libpq.so.1 is needed by perl-DBD-Pg-0.91-1 - Mailing list pgsql-ports

From Joe Brenner
Subject libpq.so.1 is needed by perl-DBD-Pg-0.91-1
Date
List pgsql-ports
Stop me if you've heard this one:

On a RedHat 6.1 box, I've been having trouble getting the
perl DBD-Pg package working, wo I decided to try installing
all of the latest 6.5.3 RPMs you have up on your ftp site.

Afterwards, I still get the same problem though:

  rpm -Uhv perl-DBD-Pg-0.91-1.i386.rpm
  error: failed dependencies:
      libpq.so.1 is needed by perl-DBD-Pg-0.91-1

I gather that libpq.so.1 was once supplied with the
"postgresql-lib" RPM, which has now been split up.

Did someone forget a piece, or is it just that the DBD-Pg
rpm now badly in need of an update?