Re: [SQL] Accessing other database... - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Frederic boucher
Subject Re: [SQL] Accessing other database...
Date
List pgsql-sql
Ok so what can I do if I would like 2 user to have two tables.  The first
tabl would be a common table for both user (with the same synch data)  and
the other one would be the same "table_name" but each user would see
different records?

is this kind of thing possible?

\fb

Thanks