Failed compilation on DEC-alpha for odbc,perl,tcl interfaces - Mailing list pgsql-ports

From Clouser, Robert
Subject Failed compilation on DEC-alpha for odbc,perl,tcl interfaces
Date
List pgsql-ports
What's going on here!? When attempting to compile 6.5.2 on my DEC alpha, I
got
compilation errors whenever I tried to build the odbc, perl, or tcl
interfaces. Again,
the errors looked like "bad code" or it just could not find the correct
libs. I chose not
to elaborate on the errors -- I just want to see if anyone else had these
problems. It
compiles ok without any of these extensions, but what if you want/need
them???

Bob Clouser

Dr. Robert H. Clouser
S4-563, MIT-Lincoln Laboratory