How to fetch my mails from Hotmail - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Ibrahim Shaame
Subject How to fetch my mails from Hotmail
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hi everybody,    I am sorry to ask a question which is out of the scope of this list,
but it so essential to me in keeping in consulting this list that I can't
help.   I am a subscriber to this list and all the messages I receive reside in
the the Hotmail (Microsoft hotmail.com) server. Every time I open, close,
delete a message the browser reads back from the server. This means that for
every message I open it takes atleast 30 seconds, other 30s for closing it,
30s for reading another, 30s for closing, and so on so forth. No need to say
that every day I need atleast 2 hours to read the list. I have tried to see
if I can download the messge to my computer but hotmail doesn't to allow it.
I know that other commercial e-mail server allow that.    Can anyone advise how to fetch them and keep them in my local
computer?

My configurations are:    1- Windows 95 running Netscape v.4.05    2- Linux Redhat 6.0 running Netscape v.4.??

Thanks in advance for your help and very sorry for going out of the subject

I. Shaame