Re: [HACKERS] Book on web site - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mike Mascari
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Book on web site
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Should we be checking it for any semantic errors?
If we find one, do we win a prize? ;-) On node24,
"Creating Tables" you have:

The words CREATE TABLE have special meaning to the
database server. They indicate that the next request
from the user is to create a database.                            ^^^^^^^^
Mike Mascari
(mascarim@yahoo.com)

=====