Re: [INTERFACES] pgaccess: libpgtcl.so not found - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Ibrahim Shaame
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] pgaccess: libpgtcl.so not found
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Thanks Craig,   Now it works perfectly. The problem was that I upgraded from 6.5.1 to
6.5.2. For an unknown reason my postmaster did not work at boot time while I
supposed it did. When I rebooted the machine everything went OK.   Thanks again

Ibrahim