Re: [HACKERS] Status on Jan Wieck - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Billy G. Allie
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Status on Jan Wieck
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Jan Wieck wrote:

> > Bruce Momjian <maillist@candle.pha.pa.us> writes:
> > > I know people were wondering about Jan, so I just talked to him via
> > > e-mail, and he has been busy on a big project.
> >
> > Good ... I was starting to fear he'd been run over by a truck or
> > something :-(
> >
> > Does he have any idea when/if he'll return to Postgres hacking?
>
>     As  soon  as I see the light at the end of the tunnel (and am
>     sure that it's not the coming train). I think  it  will  take
>     another two or three weeks.

Didn't you hear Jan?  Due to budget constraints, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off :-)
--
____       | Billy G. Allie    | Domain....: Bill.Allie@mug.org
|  /|      | 7436 Hartwell     | Compuserve: 76337,2061
|-/-|----- | Dearborn, MI 48126| MSN.......: B_G_Allie@email.msn.com
|/  |LLIE  | (313) 582-1540    |