Solaris 7 settings - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bryan Fullerton
Subject Solaris 7 settings
Date
List pgsql-general
Howdy,

I'm setting up PostgreSQL (6.5.1) for the first time, under Solaris 7.  I'm
getting the infamous IpcMemoryCreate error, which I've found in the FAQ, so
I know why I'm getting it - I'm just not sure how to fix it.  I'm fairly sure
I need to tweak settings in /etc/system to get it working - can anyone give
me an idea which variables need to be set and what some good values are?

Thanks,

Bryan

--
Bryan Fullerton                http://www.samurai.com/