Access ODBC worries - update - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From mmw@paradise.net.nz
Subject Access ODBC worries - update
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Further to my earlier message I have found that the problem is as a result
of the odbc refresh.  This interval can be set in Access97 under
>Tools>Advanced>ODBC Refresh interval (sec)
I have now set this to the maximum figure of 32766 which gives my database about
9.1 hours of uptime before it goes DOWN.
Unfortunately the refresh setting does not appear to be able to be disabled.
However, I am still interested in anyone who can describe to me how to
either prevent the refresh altogether or alter the query string so it does not
bomb out the form in question.  Surely someone out there has experienced a
similar problem!?!?!
Ciao
Mark